Childcarers looking for Temporary Work
Are you looking for flexible working hours within childcare, we can Help
We have many Early Years setting registered with us that have the need for regular childcares to help cover within their nurseries for holidays, absences, lunch covers or just the need for that extra practitioner to help support the team
Our dedicated Nursery team is always looking for new Childcare Practitioners to register with us. We work with a number of early years settings ranging from private nurseries to school based pre-schools and children’s centres. We welcome staff who can bring a range of Knowledge and experience to our team.
Potential candidates must:
- Submit an up-to-date CV
- Hold a recognised childcare qualification (minimum Level 2) with proven experience in setting.
- Ideally have a Paediatric First Aid certificate and basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Take part in a pre-interview telephone call prior to the official registration interview
When attending your interview please could you bring the following items with you to ensure your application is processed as quickly as possible
* Bring with you the original of photo ID, driving licence or Passport
* Bring with you the originals of certificates’ relating to childcare
* Bring with you your DBS, if you don’t have one. We can do this in the office.
* Provide us with a minimum of 2 Referees preferable childcare related.
* 2 utility bills/bank statements from within the last 3 months
* Curriculum Vitae
* Work permit
Working with Plus Staff
- You will be called for work first thing in the morning: you can expect a call after 7am
- You can be booked for day to day cover or long term
- In most cases, you are provided with lessons plans and guidance
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate
- Appropriate supervision of children throughout the day
- Delivery of EYFS framework.
- Observing children during activities and carrying out other basic daily paperwork
* A relevant childcare qualification for the role (NVQ2, NNEB, NVQ3, Diploma in Childcare)
Knowledge and experience of working within and implementing the EYFS statutory framework.
- Knowledge and understanding of the safeguarding children obligations.
- Available any time between 8.00am and 6.00pm on the days you are able to work.
* Desirable Requirements.
* Post qualifying experience within a private daycare setting with children aged 0-5 years.
Your hours will vary from week to week and excellent salaries are offered.