Room Leader /Toddler Room
We currently have a new Room Leader/Senior Nursery position become available in the toddler room for a fabulous private nursery setting in Southfield, Wimbledon.
You will be joining a beautiful resourced nursery which caters for children from 18 months to 5 year olds.
This is a permanent full time position 40 hours a week, on a rotational shift.
* Work as a Key person and provide high standards of quality learning
* Observe and plan for children following EYFS Curriculum
* Build relationships with children and their families
* Maintain health & safety of children and follow
* Help to manage and lead nursery room working closely with team member
* Relevant Early Education and Childcare qualification (NNEB, NVQ, Diploma, BTEC) Level 3 or higher
* Experience in a Nursery/Early Years setting as a Room Leader
* Knowledge of the EYFS, safeguarding and health and safety
* Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
* Liaise with and develop good relationships with parents
* Committed to the social, emotional and physical development of young children
* Ability to delegate, lead motivate your team
*Salary £18,000 – £21,000 per annual
* Support with further training, development and education
* Promotion opportunities
* Pension Scheme
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and Early Years references **
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Room Leader opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **