Nursery Nurse Level 3
We are working with a leading private day nursery who is currently looking for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to join a warm and friendly nursery setting in East Dulwich South East London.
You as the new Nursery Nurse will be joining an expanding team of childcare professional with either the babies, toddlers or pre-school, the choice is yours!
This is a permanent full time position 40 hours a week
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
* Key worker responsibilities to a small group of children ensuring their individual, physical, emotional and educational needs are met,
* Building positive relationships with families and careers
* To comply with all nursery policy and procedures
*To Work with EYFS curriculum and ensuring delivery of learning opportunities in a fun and caring environment
*To share the responsibilities of hygiene and cleanliness with the nursery and report any hazards to the nursery manager.
* Working closely with the Room Leader and ensuring high standards of care, ratio’s daily records and checks such as sleep charts, nappy change, daily diary sheets are maintained
* To attend monthly staff meetings, training and events as required.
To promote the equal opportunities framework across the nursery.
All candidate must have:
* NNEB, CACHE, NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
* Sound knowledge of EYFS Curriculum and supporting children under 5 years of age
* Experience of working in a nursery setting as a Nursery Nurse years (essential)
* Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements in early years
* Ability to use initiative
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent team skills
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
* Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Benefits on offer include:
* Salary £17,000 £19500 per annual
* Opportunities for on-going professional development and further training
* 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Pension Contribution
** This is subject an Enhanced DBS certificate and Early Years references ***
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **