Are you an experience and qualified Nursery Nurse? Do you have experience in Early Years Primary settings and Private Nurseries? Are you looking for a new opportunity to join an enthusiastic team at a beautiful nursery in Forest Hill.
Our client is seeking a Level 3 Nursery Nurse for their baby, toddler, and pre-school rooms.
Main duties: – Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse/Early Years Educator
* To plan and carry out fun and stimulating activities with the children and their parents
* To provide a safe and secure environment
* To follow the nursery’s policies and procedures
* To build good relationships with children and their parents
* To observe and record the children’s development.
The ideal candidate must have:
* A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education Qualification or equivalent or above * Experience of working in a nursery setting as a Nursery Nurse * Knowledge of Health and Safety requirement in early years * Sound knowledge of the EYFS
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to use initiative
* Excellent team skills
* Safeguarding and caring for the children as part of a team and using own initiative
* You will have the option to work with either 0-2 year olds or 2-5 year olds.
* The setting has three rooms catering for Babies, Toddlers and Pre-School.
* This Nursery provides outdoor trips, creative arts and a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities with age appropriate resources.
* You will be working on a full time basic, 40 hours per week, all year round (the nursery is closed over the Christmas period and bank holidays)
Benefits: Competitive salary package, funded social events, bonuses, Discounted childcare, professional career development and progress and on-going training
20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificates and Early Years references **
** please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available**