We are currently seeking a experience Nursery Manager qualified to Level 3 or higher to join this beautiful nursery setting. The nursery is located in Kennington South East London.
You will be joining an established staff team, that has been graded “Good” by Ofsted.
You will be joining a nursery that caters for children from 0-5 year olds, which are separated into 4 different rooms.
All candidate must have:
* A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
* Previous experience as a Nursery Manager is desired.
* The ability to lead a team and being supportive as a team player
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted requirements
* good knowledge of Safeguarding and procedures
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Great time keeping and attendance record
Excellent benefits include:
* Salary £28,000 – £35,000 per annum
* 23 days holidays + plus Bank Holidays
* Excellent benefits and future career progression
* Excellent Transport links
* Pension Contributions
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 – 5 years.
* A good understanding of children’s development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* A good awareness of health and safety issues
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent’s evenings as appropriate.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years reference **
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Manager opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
Job Reference: PS002/652