Level 2 Nursery Nurse
We current have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Level 2 Nursery Nurse to join their growing team for a private friendly nursery in Herne Hill, South East London.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* Plan activities engaging activities in the line with EYFS
* Work in partnership with parents and guardians
* Completing written observations of the children’s development and writing summary reports to share with the children’s families
* Following and implement all safeguarding and health and safety policies procedures
* Keep up to date of current early childhood thinking/trends
* Supervising and supporting children
The ideal candidate must have:
* Level 2 Qualification or above, CACHE, BTEC or NVQ in Childcare
* You must be enthusiastic and display an excellent knowledge of the EYFS and have a passion for childcare.
* Relevant experience working with children within the early years.
* Ability to use initiative
* Sound communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent team skills
Benefits on offer include:
Salary £16,000 – £18,500
You,ll be offered a salary based on your experience and qualification. A great working environment full of staff who are passionate about children. In addition, you will be getting statutory holiday allowance and Bank Holidays,with the Nursery closing at Christmas.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and Early Years references **
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available. **