Early Years Nursery Practitioner
This new small 26 placed nursery is looking to recruit a qualified Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse to join the team at this beautiful South East London nursery.
To apply for this role you will be passionate about working with children, watching them develop under your care and looking to continue your career with a reputable nursery. You will be a driven and committed individual with a child centred approach with a minimum Level 3 qualification in Early Years education or equivalent. You must have excellent written and spoken English and have experience working in a similar role.
This is a full time Early Years Practitioner/Nursery Nurse role, working 40 hours a week.
Roles and Requirement
* Safeguarding the children
* Working with children between 0-4 as a key person, writing observations for individuals learning journals.
* You will be working as part of a team to ensure smooth running of the nursery
* Developing a strong partnership with parents to work
* Familiar with the Early Years Foundation Years
* Able to plan activities appropriate for age and development
* Adhering to and implementing all policies and procedures set out by the nursery
We are looking for individuals who possess the following:
* Minimum Level 3 or equivalent in Childcare and Education (CACHE, NNEB,NVQ Diploma etc.)
* Minimum 2 Years experience within a nursery setting as a Early Years Practitioner/Nursery Nurse
* Understanding of the EYFS Curriculum
* Up to date/current DBS
* Desirable paediatric first aid
* A warm enthusiastic positive approach to the role.
Salary £15,000 – £17,500 per annual
** This is subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and Early Years references**
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Early Years practitioner opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available**