Deputy Nursery Manager
Plus Staff Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join a private friendly nursery in Southfields, Wimbledon.
You will be joining a beautiful resourced nursery, which caters for children from 18 months to 5 years olds.
The ideal Deputy Manager will have a strong knowledge of the current early year’s curriculum and therefore would be able to help set strong foundations for the children’s as well as their learning through the sessions you provide for them.
* Experience of motivating teams and developing practice Welfare requirements
* Good knowledge of EYFS and Statutory
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
* Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Working closely with the Nursery Manager and ensuring the nursery is a safe and exciting environment for children to learn and grow.
* Effectively deploying staff, managing staff rota’s, supervisions, meetings
* Ensuring staff effectively implement Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum in daily practice
* Promoting Equal Opportunity
* Ensure that staff understand and adhere to all nursery policy and procedures
* Ensuring nursery documentation is accurately completed, this includes children’s learning journals, accident, medication forms.
* Building positive relationships with parents and key interfacing groups
* Working 40 hours per week
Benefits on offer include
* Salary £22,500 – £25,000
* Excellent opportunities for career progress
* Bonus incentives
* Pension Contribution
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and Early Years references **
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Deputy Manager opportunity available and toange an interview for as soon as you are available **